ABOUT CUSTOMER :
The client is the leading general insurance provider in the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East with an extensive branch network, operations in Turkey, Oman, Qatar and Iraq.
• Automation of eight thousand test cases which covered around 280 end-to-end business processes multiplied by over 65 insurance products was required.
• Testing and re-testing were to be done on over twenty planned software releases which required regression testing to ensure the functionality that worked earlier, continues to work after each release as well.
• Customer’s experience using automated test tools from global vendors resulted in significant investment in efforts giving limited benefits. This created pressure to meet client expectations.
• Rapidly automated E2E testing of all business processes which involved Bancs (Web Based Application), Oracle Financials and Web Service.
• Testing team seamlessly created test cases covering 100% of business scenarios after under going training on business by the Business Analysts which was effective in all releases.
• All the given deadlines were met with 100% coverage and saving significant time and cost in building the test automation.